Locally Curated Self-Care Experience
A luxurious self-care experience, for those who love to spoil themselves!
What's the best way to spend a Friday or Saturday night? At home, spoiling yourself. This experience is made for you to give a little self-love, while supporting local businesses. This experience is also great to gift to a friend that really needs some care.
This experience includes:
- A journal and pen from Recess Stationary, becuase journaling is a great activity to take care of yourself
- A plant from Silks and Stuff because we know that plants make people happy
- Two cans of sparkling cocktails prepared by Proof Cocktail Bar because they are damn good and made for solo fancy drinking at home -OR- two bottles of Parch tea, which is a modern take on the traditional Chinese herbal tea that is delicious and refreshing, and restores the body's balance
- A three course meal for one created by the Allium Worker Owned Cooperative & Restaurant because you deserve it!
- A download code for a playlist by Panacea Exchange
The full menu for the evening is gluten free and vegan! We've had The Allium create a three course meal made for one person. To drink, we give you two pre-made cocktails from Proof - flavours given out at random, please note if you have any dietary restrictions when ordering.
Subject to change - please let us know about any dietary restrictions!
Banchan: Chickpea fries, jalapeno toum, charred tomato chutney, micro greens
Entrée: Lion’s Mane mushroom fillet, beet BBQ sauce, sumac mashed potatoes, charred harissa brassicas, house sauerkraut, crispy root vegetables
Dessert: Apple Terrine, salted coconut caramel, oat crema, peruvian black micro mint
Some courses are served “Family Style” to share (because it’s fun & cuts down on the Allium's packaging, which is compostable!)
All food will be delivered at optimal serving temperature.
Order and Delivery Info
Orders must be placed before Wednesday at 6:00pm for Friday delivery of the same week, and Thursday at 6:00 pm for Saturday delivery of the same week.
Orders that are placed after the cut off will be delivered the following week on the delivery date chosen. Orders can only be made for the week ahead.
Orders are delivered in order based on how many and where they are that day. We try to create the most efficient route through the city. Delivery of orders is done in the most efficient way possible to optimize freshness and reduce emissions, making deliveries between 4:30 and 6:30pm. Please provide us with delivery details in the space provided (ex. where to leave it, buzzer number, phone number to call upon arrival, leave it with a doorman etc).