Locally Curated Date Night Experience
An exciting, full date night experience delivered right to your door!
We've put together an ideal date night for two using local products and businesses. It's everything you need to enjoy a romantic evening with a partner (or maybe that roommate you've become a little to close with since lockdown?)
This experience includes
- A candle from Field Kit Studio to set the mood
- A bouquet of flowers from Silks and Stuff because all date nights need some fresh flowers
- A curated bottle of Canadian wine by Vine Arts, selected to pair with your meal -OR- a bottle of Sexy AF Spirits with a Canadian soda for mixer for those who prefer to go sans-alcohol
- A three course meal for two created by the Allium Worker Owned Cooperative and Restaurant that you'll both love
- A download code for a playlist by Panacea Exchange
The full menu for the evening is gluten free and vegetarian! We've had The Allium create a three course meal, then Vine Arts selected a bottle of wine to pair with it. So you know it's all going to be fantastic!
Subject to change - please let us know about any dietary restrictions!
Banchan: Chickpea fries, jalapeno toum, charred tomato chutney, micro greens
Entrée: Lion’s Mane mushroom fillet, beet BBQ sauce, sumac mashed potatoes, charred harissa brassicas, house sauerkraut, crispy root vegetables
Dessert: Apple Terrine, salted coconut caramel, oat crema, peruvian black micro mint
Some courses are served “Family Style” to share (because it’s fun & cuts down on the Allium's packaging, which is compostable!)
All food will be delivered at optimal serving temperature.
Order and Delivery Info
Orders must be placed before Wednesday at 6:00pm for Friday delivery of the same week, and Thursday at 6:00 pm for Saturday delivery of the same week.
Orders that are placed after the cut off will be delivered the following week on the delivery date chosen. Orders can only be made for the week ahead.
Orders are delivered in order based on how many and where they are that day. We try to create the most efficient route through the city. Delivery of orders is done in the most efficient way possible to optimize freshness and reduce emissions, making deliveries between 4:30 and 6:30pm. Please provide us with delivery details in the space provided (ex. where to leave it, buzzer number, phone number to call upon arrival, leave it with a doorman etc).